How to create a table?
1. Click on "Create" above an open table. The "game options" menu will appear.
2. To change the options, click on the option you would like to change, while holding the button down, scroll links the desired option. Release the mouse button to select the desired option.
3. The system will only allow you to wager up to the amount of money available in your account. Example: You are in a room that has a minimum wager of $5 and a maximum wager of $90, and you have $50 in your account. The wager menu will only go up to $50.
4. After you have selected the options of your choice, click continue. The "opponents" menu window will appear.
5. When an opponent joins your table, you will see his/her screen name in the "opponents menu". Click on an opponent's screen name in the white area above your table to start the game.
How to use Chat Features?
The screen names of all players in the lobby are displayed on the left side of the lobby under the row of tables.
To chat with other players, type your message in the space to the right of the word "message".
Send your message by pressing the "enter" button on your keyboard, or by clicking the word "send".
How to join a table?
1. Find a table that matches your preferences by scrolling links any table in the lobby that has a host player. The wager amount is displayed on the front of the table. The additional game options are displayed above the table.
How to use the Phone in the game room?
You can click on the phone in the lower right corner of the screen to activate or deactivate the chat feature in the Game room. The chat feature is turned off by default.
When the phone receiver is up, the chat feature is on.
When the phone receiver is down, the chat feature is off, and you will not see any messages that your opponent sends.
If your phone receiver is down, the phone will ring when your opponent sends his/her first message, and his/her screen name will appear below the phone. If you would like to chat, click on the phone to lift the receiver and see your opponents chat message.
If you do not wish to chat, leave the phone receiver in the down position and you will not see your opponent’s messages.
You may activate and deactivate the chat feature as many times as you wish to during the game.