Bad Beat Jackpot Rules
As from November 5th the Bad Beat has stopped, no more money will be distributed in this promotion.
The remaining $15,427.13 of the jackpot will be redistributed to players on Sunday, December 1st, full details coming soon.
Old Terms and Conditions of the Bad Beat Promo.
- Not every table qualifies for the Bad Beat Jackpot. The bad beat jackpot tables will have (BadBeat) printed clearly at the top when you open the table.
- There must be a minimum of four or more players dealt in the hand and a rake must be collected in order to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- In order to qualify the losing hand must contain four eights (8888) or better.
- Players that do not participate and are sitting out of the hand will not qualify for the bad beat jackpot.
- The winner and loser of the hand must utilize both hole cards in order to qualify.
- The hand must be showed down after the river card is dealt in order to qualify.
- In the event that more than two hands qualify for the BBJ in one hand, the jackpot will be awarded to the two highest hands at showdown. The highest hand shown down will be considered the winner and the second highest hand will be considered the loser.
- If the bad beat jackpot is hit simultaneously at two separate tables, the jackpot will be awarded to the hand that began first according to our server game time.
- Any collusion at the tables will result in automatic disqualification from the bad beat jackpots. Players must make their own decisions without influence from or other players. Chat will be reviewed after every jackpot is qualified.
- IslandCasino reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- General rules and conditions apply.
- All management decisions are final.